Are you ready to write a book, but you’re feeling overwhelmed, confused, or unclear on whether you’re making the most of your time? You’re not alone!
At Pithy Wordsmithery, we’ve advised hundreds of aspiring authors over the years. When people struggle to get their thoughts on paper, the vast majority of the time the root cause is the lack of a high-quality outline. Organizing your topics in certain ways can either set you up for success or failure. In this course, you’ll learn how easy it is to outline a manuscript that will align with your goals, tell your story in the best possible way, and make the journey to authorship fun and rewarding.
Instructor – Amelia Forczak, New York Times Bestselling Ghostwriter; Founder of Pithy Wordsmithery
This course is right for you if:
- You need help figuring out what topics should go in your book, and the best order to tell your story
- You’re ready to start writing, but you’ve been scared to pull the trigger and take action
- You’ve already started writing your book, but it’s not coming together as well as you hoped—or as quickly as you would like
- You have knowledge that would help other people
- You want to further monetize your thought leadership and take your career to the next level
- You want to make your dream of becoming an author come true!
Register now for $997.
Hear from one of our aspiring authors
This course features 19 self-paced lessons, plus worksheets and cheat sheets.
Learn how to:
- Objectively assess your content and improve your plan for writing
- Transform your ideas into well-organized chapters that flow, build on each other, promote your brand, and teach readers what they need to know
- Avoid the pitfalls that lead to boring or confusing books
- Tie your book to other revenue streams
- Leverage content you’ve already written
- Control the scope of your book and make it fit into your life
- Become a better writer
- Feel confident, inspired, and finally finish your book
- And more!
You will also get three FREE bonus lessons:
- How to Get Book Endorsement Quotes
- How to Build the Right Support Team for your Book
- How to Make Your Writing More Interesting with Feature Content
Register now for $997.Register now
"Amelia Forczak has a brilliant way of helping you keep your original intention for your book front and center, while giving you the feedback you need to take your book from "meh" to outstanding."
Nikki Groom, Business & Brand Strategist, Author of A Power of Your Own
"We grappled with my second book for several months without the right team in place. When we discovered Amelia, all the pieces came together."
Jennifer Brown, Bestselling Author; Founder, Jennifer Brown Consulting
“For first time authors, there are so many daunting aspects to writing and bringing a book to market. Amelia is a veritable expert in the craft of creating books— and great fun to work with!”
Frits van Paasschen, Best-selling Author; Former Fortune 500 CEO; Global Board Director
At Pithy Wordsmithery, we’ve advised hundreds of aspiring authors over the years, and we are passionate about our work! Through book coaching, ghostwriting, and editing, we’ve helped many people achieve their dream of publishing a successful book.
Our work has appeared on the following best-sellers lists:
This course is not right for you if:
- You want to write a memoir, fiction, or a children’s picture book
- You’re not quite ready to start writing your book, but you want to know more about becoming an author. If this is the case, our other course is a better fit: So, you want to write a book? – A field guide for accelerating your journey to becoming an author