Do you dream of becoming an author, but don’t know where to start?
Or maybe you have a best-selling book idea on the tip of your tongue, but you’ve been struggling to get it down on paper?
You’re not alone! There’s a lot that goes into writing, publishing, and positioning your book for success. Whether you want to write a book next month or next year, this course will teach you exactly what you need to know to give you clarity on how to move forward.
Instructor – Amelia Forczak, New York Times Bestselling Ghostwriter; Founder of Pithy Wordsmithery
This course is right for you if:
- You’ve thought about writing a non-fiction book but don’t know where to start
- You have a few potential book ideas, but need clarity on which one is best
- You’ve been putting your thoughts on paper without a real plan and you think you might be wasting your time
- You are looking to further monetize your thought leadership and take your career to the next level
- You want to learn how to prioritize your efforts for maximum ROI
- You have knowledge that would help other people
- You want to make your dream of becoming an author come true!
Register now for $149.
This course features 10 self-paced lessons, plus worksheets and cheat sheets.
Learn how to:
- Control the scope of your book and make it fit into your life
- Leverage your book to build your personal brand and business
- Choose between a traditional publisher, an indie publisher, a hybrid publisher, or self-publishing
- Easily get more mileage out of your content by creating blog posts and articles as you write your book
- Become a better writer
- And more!
You will also get two FREE bonus lessons:
- How to Build the Right Support Team for your Book
- How to Make Your Writing More Interesting with Feature Content
Register now for $149.Register Now
"Amelia Forczak blew away any expectations I had. Her knowledge of the book marketing and self-publishing space is impressive."
Danny Schuman, Bestselling Author; Founder and President, Twist Your Thinking
“Amelia Forczak is a magician when it comes to writing and was able to take all of our ideas and craft them into an amazing literary masterpiece.”
Jairek Robbins, Bestselling Author and Performance Coach
"The book writing journey can be an amazing, thrilling, toe-stubbingly frustrating odyssey. It helps to go in with eyes-wide open with a partner who knows the ropes and cares enough to help you see your vision through.”
Jennifer Fondrevay, Bestselling Author; Chief Humanity Officer, Day1 Ready M&A consultancy
At Pithy Wordsmithery, we’ve advised hundreds of aspiring authors over the years, and we are passionate about our work! Through book coaching, ghostwriting, and editing, we’ve helped many people achieve their dream of publishing a successful book.
Our work has appeared on the following best-sellers lists:
This course is not right for you if:
- You want to write a memoir, fiction, or a children’s picture book
- You already know a lot about book writing and publishing
- You specifically need help creating a better outline for your manuscript (If this is the case, our other course is a better fit.)